Saturday, November 7, 2009

Righteous anger

After I said what I had to say about the tragedy at Fort Hood, I read this at Right Wing Nut House:

In the rush to score political points against the opposition, one thing appears to be an afterthought; the unspeakable tragedy of 12 people having their lives extinguished for no good reason at all. In fact, both right and left bloggers are using the dead bodies of the victims to play “gotchya” with the opposition. And that’s what’s got me smoking hot this morning.


Read the whole thing.

(Via Hot Air via neo-neocon)

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I think it's possible that some people are so unstable that they become like a lump of clay on the potter's wheel- their 'crazy' will take the form of whatever hands shape the twirling mass.

That said, it does seem like there are some things that need to be looked, here.

I like the Word Verification I got here- 'expledia'- sounds like, "looking for an explanantion of events while pleading for a calm and rational reaction."

Elise said...

Your lump of clay is an excellent analogy.

I wonder myself about those verification words sometimes. They're occasionally a little too appropriate.