Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out of the office

You may have noticed that blogging has been light and it’s going to get lighter. I’ve got three non-bloggy undertakings underway and a fourth I should have underway and if I’m going to do them right there simply isn’t time for me to blog - or even to read what I usually read in order to blog. And honestly, if I were passionate about anything I’m writing about right now I’d find the time somehow but the truth is I’m feeling rather ennui-ish about all the burning issues of the day.

So I’m taking a break. There’s a part of me that says, “No, not now, not during the big final push for health care reform.” Then I remember this is the third (fourth? fifth? tenth? eleventy-leventh?) big final push for health care reform. and I don’t know that I really have anything else to say about it. Maybe that was President Obama’s strategy all along: keep winding everyone up with deadlines and eventually we’d all get Final Push Fatigue, wander off, and let him do whatever he wanted.

Today is March 10th. I’ll stop back by on March 31st. Comments are open and I’ll be checking my email regularly so feel free.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Well, I am awful about checking other blogs but I do so enjoy reading your writing. You will be missed.

Cataloochee said...

Good luck with your work. I look forward to your return